Tuesday, June 28, 2005

"Take your records, take your freedom. Take your memories, I don't need'em. Take your space and take your reasons, But you'll think of me. And take your cat and leave my sweater, 'Cause we have nothing left to weather. In fact I'll feel a whole lot better, But you'll think of me, you'll think of me." ~keith urban

Why are they playing that song on the radio all the time now? It's 3 years old. I know it's on his new anthology of songs (old songs from Be Here and Golden Road), but isn't that only a European release? I don't get it. Anyway, I love those lyrics. It doesn't get much better than "...take your cat and leave my sweater...", now does it? You think I'm kidding.

Went out for dinner with the fam last night. I've been really moody lately, especially around them. I'm always moody, but now moreso than usual. Thankfully they've been putting up with it, I think because they know I'm leaving in 3 days. I'm really gonna miss them. I think that's why I've been acting strange. I have a weird way of showing people that I care about them. Anyway, dinner was okay; I tried to be sociable and I guess I didn't fail miserably, which is good. The waitress accidentally dumped a plate of bread on my brother's lap, which was funny. My dad's going to try to get off work early on Friday to see me off at the airport. That almost made me cry.

No comments: