Monday, June 20, 2005

"And so it is, Just like you said it would be. Life goes easy on me, Most of the time. And so it is, The shorter story. No love, no glory, No hero in her sky." ~damien rice

I love music. In case you haven't figured that out about me yet. It's strange how lyrics can look so empty when they're put down on paper or on a computer screen or whatever, yet when they're sung and turned into notes and enhanced with instruments, they can just turn me into an emotional mess.
Anyway, you don't want to hear me rambling on about the strange things that go through my mind, so I'll move on to my update. Unfortunately I'm a very boring person and don't have much to say. My friend Kim stayed with me this weekend, which was fun. We saw Batman Begins, and I really liked it. Christian Bale is pretty hot. A much better Batman than Michael Keaton. And we drove around for a couple of hours getting lost. But it was an adventure. We have a lot of those when Kim's driving. I don't know what I'll do without her (and all my other friends) for five months. I'm excited and terrified to go. I leave in 11 days and I keep thinking of things I need to do before I go and what I'll be missing while I'm gone and what might go wrong and how I don't even know where I'm living when I get there...but I'm ready for a change. As much as I've loved bumming around this summer, I could probably use a new scene. I've been making a few final changes with my schedule, and it's looking interesting right now. If all goes as planned, I won't have class on Fridays, which would be great for exploring the area on the weekends. Okay, I guess that's all for now, I've bored you enough.

No comments: