Thursday, June 23, 2005

"Hey, what else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair. Well, the night's busting open, these two lanes will take us anywhere." ~bruce springsteen

I finally got some info on where I'm living in New Zealand. I was a little worried because I'm leaving a week from tomorrow and it would not have been cool to get there and end up sleeping on the street or something. Especially because the temperature is in the 30's there. So I'm living in a 5-bedroom flat. I love that word, flat. Much better than apartment. Anyway, 2 of my flatmates are guys from New Zealand and the other 2 are international girls. I don't know anything about them other than that, but I'll meet them soon enough! I'm excited. Knowing my address makes it more real to me.

I got to spend time with Kelly yesterday; I'm pretty sure it's the last time I'll see her before I leave because she's leaving for a mission trip on Saturday. I'll miss my roomie so much. :-( We went swimming in her pool, which was exciting because I haven't been swimming since...March? (unless you count my adventure in the James River a couple weeks ago). When I start synchro again at Richmond in January, I'm seriously gonna drown. Oh well. I wish I had a pool. I would live in it, I really would. I just love being in water.

Okay, that's all for now. Today I'm making myself think about packing. Not start just yet, but think about it. So off I go.

No comments: