Friday, May 02, 2014

I go on these spurts where I make a ton of posts in a row and then just stop for awhile. Hopefully I'll get back in the swing of things.

For now, you've probably already seen this, but I'm posting it anyway.

Pure awesomeness. (Or why I love Emma Stone. And Jimmy Fallon.)




ETA: Here's a fun new video, because I freakin' love Veep.

"Yes, we can all look directly into the camera, Kevin. The point is, you're not supposed to. Now if I could just find a young reporter to bang and throw under a train, we'd be in business." Bwahaha. I love her. (BTW, have I talked about how much House of Cards bugs me? I've seen both seasons and it was a chore to get through them because I kept getting so aggravated. Not that it's a bad show, but I hate to see despicable people getting exactly what they want. And I miss Kate Mara. But I'll save that rant for another time.)


No comments: