Monday, April 21, 2014

Scroll down for my recent massive theater post.

I was in a Sutton Foster mood, so I had a Bunheads marathon today. I love this show so, so much; it still devastates me that it was cancelled after just one season. I got into it because of Sutton Foster and Kelly Bishop, and I didn't care much about the bunheads at first, but I grew to love them, too (especially Ginny; she was my favorite by the end, which surprised me).

There are some gorgeous dance routines in the show. Here are a few. Trust me, you can enjoy these without being familiar with the show; they're just gorgeous dance performances.

My favorite routine is from the second episode; it's Tom Waits' "Picture in a Frame." Just skip through the credits to see the routine.

And here's Sutton being a star, singing "Maybe This Time" from Cabaret.

I also love the goodbye dance video they posted after the show was cancelled. It's lovely.

No comments: