Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"Hurricane Jessie's gonna crash into the harbor this summer. She don't wanna wait till she gets older. Hurricane Jessie's gonna crash into the harbor this summer. She don't want to wait, she said it only gets harder." ~the hold steady


Folks, thanks to Sandy Frankenstorm you get to see what happens when I'm really bored. I've had a whole lotta time stuck in my apartment with nothing to do and nowhere to go, so I've been playing around on my computer. Scroll down to check out my recent posts (music-related), because I've been posting a lot lately. Here's another project I did. I watched last week's Parks and Recreation a whole bunch of times, and I made some gifs of my favorite scene. The gifs are after the jump; don't click if you don't want to know what happened in the last episode. Stay tuned for more evidence of my boredom.































A

No comments: