Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"When you're working full-time and spending all of your nights never dancing like you did, while the gravity hangs on all the selling points you had, you should've stayed and been the Queen of Lower Chelsea." ~the gaslight anthem

My best friend is awesome. As a "Happy Grad Graduation/Granted Tenure/Early (or Late, depending on how you look at it) Birthday present" (her words), she's taking me to see The Avett Brothers at Radio City Music Hall in October. Awesome, right?

I went to the movies this morning, and it was lovely to be at the movies on a Tuesday morning. The best thing about Knight and Day is Paul Dano's mustache. I love Paul Dano.

Tomorrow's going to be a really good day. I'm going to an Author Event for teachers at Random House, and Liz Welch is speaking. She's one of the authors of The Kids Are All Right, which is a great book. So I can't wait to see Ms. Welch speak.

I'm really happy today.

No comments: