Monday, March 10, 2014

I am one happy Marshmallow.

Clockwise, starting in the top left corner: Jason Dohring, Enrico Colantoni, Ryan Hansen, Rob Thomas, Chris Lowell, and Percy Daggs III

The men of Veronica Mars are the nicest guys you could imagine. Seriously; they're all so, so sweet. Ryan Hansen (Dick) has a megawatt smile that just makes you feel like the happiest person in the world, and he's so open and friendly. Rico Colantoni (Papa Mars) is really good at sincere eye contact (he even winked at me). Chris Lowell (Piz) is just lovely (and he took the photo with me, which turned out to be the best one, so he's got impressive selfie skills). Percy Daggs (Wallace) seems really humble and sincere. Rob Thomas (the creator) is so grateful to the fans. And Jason Dohring (Logan). Oh, Jason Dorhing. I absolutely adore him. He seems a bit shy, but he really took his time with the fans. He thanked us, he asked for our names, and he cared. He looked at the first photo I took of the two of us and we had this exchange:
Jason: I like that filter you used.
Me: Oh, I didn't use a filter. It's just blurry.
Jason: Oh, well then do you want to take it again? Let's take it again. Snap away.
He had to get into the premiere, there was a huge crowd of fans, there were reporters and his publicist all vying for his time, and yet when he was with a fan, he truly acted like he had nothing better to do than show kindness to that fan. I've always been Team Logan, and I've always had a good impression of Jason, and he really, really impressed me today.

I was interviewed by Inside Edition at the movie premiere, so if you watch that show, keep your eyes out for me. 

Check out this fun photo of Jason and the crowd (do you see me?)

Go see the Veronica Mars movie on Friday (or whenever it comes out near you). I can't believe I've been waiting for this for seven years (because that ending was not satisfying for me).  I'm so glad Veronica and the gang are back.Oh, and watch Kristen Bell on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon tonight!

No comments: