Thursday, August 05, 2010

"Sleeping is giving in, no matter what the time is. Sleeping is giving in, so lift those heavy eyelids." ~arcade fire

Not-so-fun fact: I got less than four hours of sleep last night. I'm absolutely exhausted. Now I'm off to the airport to catch my flight to Colorado. But some goodies before I leave, from my concert last night. I saw Arcade Fire and Spoon at Madison Square Garden. It was absolutely fabulous. I've seen Arcade Fire live before and they're always such an amazing live act. I was really excited to see Spoon for the first time, because I love them. Arcade Fire's setlist was absolutely perfect. I filmed a few of my favorite songs:
Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)

Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)

Arcade Fire - Wake Up

Spoon - You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb



They're performing again tonight and you can watch it live online here at 10:00pmEST:
http://www.youtube.com/arcadefirevevo

1 comment:

Denise said...

That sounds amazing!
I love the new album btw.