Tuesday, August 03, 2010

"Concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there's nothing you can’t do, now you're in New York. These streets will make you feel brand new, the lights will inspire you, let's hear it for New York, New York, New York." ~jay-z

I am back in New York. I had a great trip to London and Wales, but it's good to be home. I'm only here for a few days and then I head out to visit my parents in Colorado. My sleep schedule is screwed up; right now it's nearly 2am in NY (where I am), it's almost 7am in London (where I just came from), and yet I'm not tired. Anyway, I will hopefully get around to writing a full post about my trip, but I feel like I should try to sleep now, so I'll just share this for now. I made a video of the trip. It's a bit sloppy, and my filming skills are not exactly fabulous, but it serves it's purpose as a fun souvenir for me. It's long (10 minutes).




At Buckingham Palace:
Stonehenge:
Boat trip in Wales:
View from Mount Snowdon when the clouds cleared:
I couldn't believe this:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a cool video for a fun trip.
I love the music!
gégé

Claire said...

Aw, thanks gege!

Denise said...

Your trip looks perfect Claire! And your grandma looks so young!