Thursday, March 11, 2010

"It's terrible love and I'm walking with spiders. It's terrible love and I'm walking in. It's terrible love and I'm walking with spiders. It's terrible love and I'm walking in. It's quiet company. It's quiet company. It's quiet company." ~the national

There are no words for how much I love this song. And to be onstage the first time they played it? Magical. This album (High Violet) is going to be epic. Mark my words. May 11th.

They also performed "Blood Buzz Ohio" (I already posted that I hoped they would play that song). It didn't air on TV, but it should appear on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon's website in April.

From the audience POV, I'm on the bottom right side behind the band (blue shirt, light gray sweater, blondish hair). I'm basically right over Matt's shoulder during most of it. It was a really, really cool perspective. I loved seeing Matt's face when he turned around to interact with Bryan (the drummer). What an amazing experience (I recommend clicking the 'full screen' button on the bottom right).

No comments: