Sunday, December 20, 2009

"The snow's falling down, it's colder day by day. I miss you. I can hear people singing, it must be Christmastime. I can hear people singing, it must be Christmastime." ~the pretenders

Picspam post because it's after 1am, I'm tired, and I have to be up for church tomorrow.

Saturday afternoon, before the storm hit, with Kim and Betsy in front of the tree at Rock Center:
I went to my friend Lauren's choir concert in Brooklyn at night. There were a few of us who went, and we all went to get dinner after the concert (Lauren took us to her favorite restaurant). Someone thought it was a brilliant idea to walk the 22 blocks to the restaurant. In the middle of a blizzard.
Lauren's snow-covered feet:
Waiting for the subway home. Val said you could see the snow on my eyebrows so I took a picture, but I still can't really see it. Maybe if you click on it for the larger version? John (in the background) looks much snowier:
Central Park when I finally got off the subway at my stop:
Central Park again. Finally found a good setting on my camera. I love this one. It's my new desktop:

3 comments:

Denise said...

New York looks so pretty with the snow! :D *jealous*
What setting did you choose on your camera? My night shots are always coming out blah lol.

Claire said...

It's a setting that actually says "Night Shot!" And I turned the flash off for the last one.

Katka said...

The last picture is really a desktop material. Very pretty.