Friday, December 18, 2009

"And this ain’t no place for the weary kind. And this ain’t no place to lose your mind. And this ain’t no place to fall behind. Pick up your crazy heart and give it one more try." ~ryan bingham & t bone burnett

I know I already posted once today (scroll down to read), but I wanted to add this. I loved Crazy Heart, because of Jeff Bridges (just like I expected). His performance is amazing; he completely becomes the character. I really hope he wins the Oscar this year (although I won't get my hopes up). Colin Farrell also gives a surprisingly wonderful performance. And both men have great voices. Oh, and I love T Bone Burnett. I have for awhile, and his music in this movie further cements that love. Here's the stand-out song from the film performed by Ryan Bingham (who co-wrote the song with T Bone). It's performed beautifully by Colin Farrell in the film.



And the trailer for the film:

No comments: