Monday, June 16, 2008

"Eating snow flakes with plastic forks, and a paper plate of course, you think of everything." ~modest mouse

They played that song on Saturday and I'm so glad. I haven't stopped listening to it since.

My love for Mark Rylance just grows and grows. He is so deliciously quirky and hilarious. His Tony acceptance speech had me in stitches, and his backstage interview was almost as funny. About the experience of being onstage in Boeing-Boeing: "Bradley (Whitford) says it's a bit like a Japanese tea ceremony with tits...he has a good way with words." Bradley Whitford is equally hilarious.

For the person who requested the Bradford Whitley red carpet interview: Go here and click on Red Carpet: The Cast of Boeing-Boeing.
That interviewer is an idiot. First he gets Brad Whitford's name wrong, then later they have this exchange:
Interviewer: Now, this is your Broadway debut, right?
Bradley: Um, no. I was in A Few Good Men. Many years ago.

What follows is interesting, though.

Christine: I was in A Few Good Women.
Bradley: So was I, baby.

Oh, Bradley. :D

No comments: