Friday, April 18, 2008

"Baby, baby, baby, baby, aw, come on, what's wrong? It's a radiation vibe I'm grooving on. Don't it make you want to get some sun? Shine on, shine on, shine on, shine, on." ~fountains of wayne

Spring break is finally here and I am SO excited. I'm not doing anything especially exciting, but I really, really need a break to just veg. This was a long week.

Tomorrow Nic and I are going to a (free) Regina Spektor concert in Brooklyn. I love Regina Spektor. So that'll be cool. And then I'm heading home. On Tuesday my mom and I will head up to Chatham and have lunch with my cousin and her mom, and it will be nice to see them (I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving). Kara graduated from college in December. On Thursday I'll head back to the city to see Les Liasons Dangereuses on Broadway with the fantabulous Laura Linney, whom I adore. So it should be a good week free of sixth graders.

I don't think I ever shared these videos I took at my last Counting Crows concert. So here they are. I used iDVD to make a really cool DVD of the concert. I heart my Mac.
Unfortunately I only got clips of the songs. Goodnight Elisabeth was over 17 minutes long and Round Here was over 12 minutes long. My camera only records 3 minutes at a time and does not have nearly enough memory to hold a bunch of videos. So these are excerpts. Mostly of alternates, because that's what I love most about their live shows.

Goodnight Elisabeth pt1:

Goodnight Elisabeth2:

Round Here pt1:

Round Here pt2:

Los Angeles pt1:

Los Angeles pt2:

Holiday in Spain:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.