Monday, September 10, 2012

 "Regrets collect like old friends, here to relive your darkest moments. I can see no way, I can see no way. And all of the ghouls come out to play, and every demon wants his pound of flesh. But I like to keep some things to myself, I like to keep my issues drawn. It's always darkest before the dawn." ~florence + the machine





I have tons of updates to write about, and I will get back into blogging regularly in the next couple of weeks. I've been thrown off by my prolonged lack of internet and then summer vacation, but now that I'm on my normal school schedule and have internet, I'll start writing more. I have concerts to write about (Train, Mat Kearney & Train, Florence + the Machine on Saturday!), along with other fun stuff (Jessica Chastain! Ben Schwartz!), and that'll come soon. For now, I'll just share these photos:

I made Chris Gorham laugh. You can guess how awesome that makes me feel. 
 Isn't he dreamy? Oh my goodness, I adore him. He was super nice, too.

If you don't know who he is, start watching Covert Affairs. Now. It's an awesome show (even though the last episode, which aired on my birthday, had me completely bawling).

That's all for now. More to come. Listen to some Flo. I'm very excited to see her at Jones Beach this weekend! (By the way, the Flo song posted above aired at the very end of the season 2 Covert Affairs finale, and it was such a beautiful use of music in a TV show. That show has consistently good music. In the last episode it was a heartbreaking cover of "The Blower's Daughter" that got to me.)

No comments: