Friday, July 24, 2009

"If you like pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain. If you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain. If you like making love at midnight in the dunes on the cape. Then I'm the love that you've looked for, write to me and escape." ~rupert holmes

Photo post!

I've done a lot of fun stuff recently that I haven't written about. Last Thursday (I think?) I went to a taping of The View in the morning and Jimmy Fallon in the afternoon. It was a talk show day for me! I loooooved Jimmy's interview (and dance) with Lauren Graham. And I totally saw myself in the audience on TV (so did some of my friends, who said I looked like I was hiding)! Here's a photo I snapped at The View:


Last Saturday I went to the Siren Music Festival in Coney Island to see Frightened Rabbit, one of my favorite bands. They were fabulous as usual. I'll try to add some music here later. For now, here's a photo.


I'm in Hilton Head right now with my friends Kim and Elizabeth, and we're having a great time. It's just sooo nice to not have anything to worry about and spend all day at the beach or the pool relaxing. I got stung by a jellyfish twice yesterday, which was a bummer, but it feels better now. We're staying at Kim's family's time share, and it's a gorgeous place. We have a perfect view of the beach and of one of the hotel's pools. Here are some photos:




No comments: