Wednesday, November 07, 2007

"This is the hardest story that I've ever told, no hope or love or glory, happy endings gone for ever more. I feel as if I'm wasting, and I've wasted every day." ~mika

That's another example of how Josh Schwartz puts the most amazing music ever on his TV shows (earlier this week it was Chuck). That song was on Gossip Girl a couple of weeks ago and it's been in my head ever since. It's so freakin' beautiful it makes me want to cry. Seriously. Josh Schwartz=genius.

Tonight I'm going to another screening of Juno. There are a bunch of screenings in NYC this month and I'll probably keep going back because I love the movie so damn much.

Tomorrow night I'm seeing Cyrano de Bergerac on Broadway, and I can't wait. Kevin Kline and Jennifer Garner are in it and are supposedly fabulous (especially Mr. Kline). I'll report back after I see it. For an expert opinion, here's the New York Times review. Ben Brantley liked it. Actually, all of the critics pretty much loved it.
Young Frankenstein officially opens tomorrow, so I'm anxiously awaiting the reviews. I hope it gets panned. I'm such a terrible person. I really didn't like it, though.

No comments: