Thursday, February 07, 2013

"It's empty in the valley of your heart. The sun, it rises slowly as you walk away from all the fears and all the faults you've left behind." ~mumford and sons

Mumford and Sons!!!


Look at this setlist. I got so incredibly lucky, because this is everything I hoped to hear (and the night before in Boston, they didn't play songs I wanted to hear, like "Lovers' Eyes," so I was at the perfect show).
  1.  Babel
  2. I Will Wait
  3. Winter Winds
  4. Below My Feet
  5. Hopeless Wanderer
  6. Timshel
  7. Little Lion Man
  8. Lover of the Light
  9. Ghosts That We Knew
  10. Thistle & Weeds
  11. Holland Road
  12. Awake My Soul
  13. Roll Away Your Stone
  14. Whispers in the Dark
  15. Dust Bowl Dance
    Encore 1:
  16. Reminder
  17. Sister
    Encore 2:
  18. Lovers' Eyes
  19. The Cave
We had a perfect view (we were in the front row of the seated section so there were no obstructions), and I loved the band's energy.

The only annoying thing was the noisy crowd; why do people spend a bunch of money on concert tickets and then talk throughout the whole thing? That annoys me to no end.

For the first encore, the band came out and played on a platform right behind the soundboard, which was directly across from where we were sitting, which was awesome. I filmed it:

Here's my recording (if you want to download it, here's a link):


The Felice Brothers were great. Unfortunately the crowd was especially noisy during their set. Here's my recording (I couldn't help but sing during Fire at the Pageant and Frankie's Gun!).(Downolad link)


No comments: