Friday, May 13, 2011

"Birds flying high, you know how I feel. Sun in the sky, you know how I feel. Breeze driftin' on by, you know how I feel. It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me, and I'm feeling good." ~nina simone

Somehow this post disappeared. I wrote it on Wednesday and it somehow got lost. So I have to write it again. Which pisses me off, but it's okay because what I'm writing about makes me so freakin' happy. Chuck has been renewed for a fifth season. Which is huge news. This show just keeps defying the odds; seriously, it's death-defying. And it deserves to continue, because it's a brilliant, creative, entertaining show. I'm so incredibly excited about this. This post sounded more excited on Wednesday, when I found out and was dancing and jumping around my apartment, so please believe how thrilled I am (I'm just not thrilled about typing it up again).

The song posted above is perfect for this post, obviously because of the lyrics and the mood but also because it's the song that Chuck decided would be Sarah's favorite song in one of my favorite scenes from the show.

To celebrate the renewal and the season finale (airing on Monday), here's an interview from the set of the finale with Zac and Yvonne:

And an interview from the set of the finale with Zac, Yvonne, and Josh. Zac and Josh are hilarious together. This is quite entertaining. I love hearing them discuss Bonita (General Beckman) and her Inception-like presence:


On a sad note for me, Brothers and Sisters was cancelled. I loved the finale so I'm at least satisfied with where the show ended, but I'll miss it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!
when I read the new on internet my first thought was for you . I knew you 'd be thrilled!
No more Chuck on French TV but I've got season 1 and 2 on DVD and I lend them a lot.
Nice song BTW
Gégé